My Blog List

Monday, November 1, 2010

the true meaning of holoween

hey for all you belivers who are all like 'haloween is evil'. well its not ok. the pumpkins are not to scare away vampires. the glow is what your childs heart will be doing when they eat the candy. the face of the jack o lantern is the face of your child after hloween. ( if you let him/her trick or treat that is ) the orange pumpkin sibbulizez the color of your childs teeth after haloween. the black cat thing, that dosent say you have bad luck it means... uhh... you... saw a black cat... I think... may be. anyway, let your kids go to hanted stuff too. its just a fun thing for them they'll love it. make it a family thing to celabrate halloween ( I need help with spelling that word ) it will realy pull you guys closer together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not convinced. Especially since you can't spell. And really the face thing and the teeth thing is supposed to encourage me! And I seriously don't remember in our discussions about Halloween ever mentioning anything about vampires.

    ReplyDelete